Sunday, February 8, 2015

My RPG Person Profile, 2015 edition

I stumbled across this posting a while ago by Zak S. Here's mine, accurate as of the beginning of 2015...


I'm currently running (at home): Lamentations of the Flame Princess, D&D 3e

Tabletop RPGs I'm currently playing (at home) include: None! My last I think was 4e Dark Sun.

I would especially like to play/run: Traveller, Star Frontiers

I live in: Maryland, just south of Baltimore

2 or 3 well-known RPG products other people made that I like: Forgive Us, Better Than Any Man. I keep referencing these as the "bar" for a fun adventure, and the type of information I need as a Referee to run smoothly.

2 or 3 novels I like: Moonchild by Aleister Crowley, currently reading Clark Ashton Smith.

2 or 3 movies I like: Blade Runner, Indiana Jones, Star Wars

Best place to find me on-line: Google+ and Facebook

I will read almost anything on tabletop RPGs if it's: Easily compatible house rules, plug-and-play site based adventures, reviews, session reports, examination of game mechanics and how they encourage styles of gameplay

I really do not want to hear about: Superhero games (including high fantasy that makes the PCs into superheroes)

I think dead orc babies are ( circle one: funny / problematic / ....well, ok, it's complicated because....) It's complicated.

Free RPG Content I made for Lamentations of the Flame Princess is available here ( https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_q5Tn4Vi_0fSDNkbEM0S1psTk0/edit?usp=sharing )
The Barbarian and Felaness classes

Free RPG Content I made for Lamentations of the Flame Princess is available here ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_q5Tn4Vi_0fZFVhT3Bad2NLR0E/edit?usp=sharing )
The Bard class
 
If you know anything about _____ it'd help me with a project I'm working on
  • Native American tribes of Maryland and Virginia in 1630 and earlier
  • Independent Printing of RPG modules

I talk about RPGs on forums under the names... 
Usually Ilivarra or Radical Edward

No comments:

Post a Comment